Lift with base for easier installation on low quality floor
- stabilising feet at the base of the posts
- width between posts 2500mm
- min. pad height of 95mm
- two stage short arms
- high resistance chain transmission
- pre-tensioned chain with safety device
Baseless lift, allows easy access into the working area. Three-stage short arms and two-stage long arms provide asymmetric lifting of vans and off-road vehicles-width between posts 2650 mm.
Lift with adjustable platforms
- Electro-hydraulic lifts designed for recessed installation
- Perfect synchronization between cylinders regardless of load distribution
- Mechanical locking device with automatic engagement and pneumatic release, ensuring maximum safety when lift is in standing position
- Self-controlled lowering speed
- All mechanical, hydraulic and electrical components manufactured in compliance with the respective European Safety Standard
Modular electrical systems enable alterations to be made to configuration (e.g. passing 4 to 6 to 8 columns or creating two set s of 4 columns by splitting a set of 8 columns).
- Mechanical and electrical safety devices comply with European Safety Regulations.
- Thermal protection against overload of motors.
- Emergency stop button with self retainer on all columns.
Electro-hyrdraulic operating lifts
Equipped with safety valve to prevent overloading and in case of hydraulic pipe fracture
Self-controlled lowering speed
Mechanical safety latch with automatic engagement and hydraulic release ensuring maximum safety when lift is in parking position
Electro-mechanical 4 post lifts. The platform length and the capacity of these lifts make them ideal for busses and trucks.
The motors are inter-connected mechanically by line shafting and bevel gear boxes in oil bath to ensure the perfect level of the platforms and balanced load on motors regardless of vehicle position. OnIy one adjustment is made during the installation, never during operation as there are no parts subject to yielding or lengthening such as cables and load bearing chains.
Automatic lubricati on of main and safety nuts and spindles is achieved by a plunger pump, one in each column, which ensures positive lubrication every time the lift is raised thus ensuring long life and smooth running.
Main and safety nut assembly.
A safety switch automatically stops motion should the lift encounter a solid obstacle during lowering.